Marble Candles

  • $39.50
    Unit price per 
Tax included.

Simple and understated, this marble jar is the epitome of modern style with a natural stone look.

  • Approx 80hr burn time
  • Australian made
  • Non toxic soy wax
  • Lead free cotton wicks
  • All materials can be recycled
  • hand poured with lots of love 

Please note that these are handmade to order and will be shipped out 3 days after order placed xx

Scent List :


BOHEMIA:- Bergamot, Banksia, Chamomile & Grapefruit

CUSTOMISED SCENT especially for you .. simply add one to your order and leave your contact number so I can contact you and discuss fragrances with you 

To Ensure longer-lasting candles by following these candle care tips.

Burn time

To prevent tunnelling and create a candle memory, the first time you light your soy candle let the wax melt to the edge of the glass. Never burn for more than 4 hours at a time.

Avoid draughts

Candles burn best in still air but if you can’t avoid draughts, burn the candle periodically to avoid uneven burning and possibly candle collapse. A candle in a draught may also start to smoke. 

Putting candles out

It is always best to use a candle dipper or candle snuffer rather than blowing out to prevent wicks from drifting off centre and to avoid wax splash. This will help to maximise the candle’s burn time.

Candle storage

Candles are sensitive to temperature and light. Fragrances with vanilla content may yellow if exposed to sunlight or fluorescent light, this is normal and does not affect the burning of the candle. Store your candles in an upright position.

Trim wick before every use

It is normal in soy wax for your wicks to mushroom. This is easily fixed by trimming your wick to 6mm. Trimming will ensure your candle does not burn hotter than it should and thus will prolong the life of the candle. Trim the little ball on the end of your wick to keep your candle burning gently be sure not to cut it too short or it will become engulfed by wax.

Keep the burn pool clean

If you get black at the rim of your glass simply wipe it away with a damp cloth, this may be a sign that your wick is too long.